Graveyard forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey just registered

4 posters

Go down

Hey just registered Empty Hey just registered

Post  Luffy Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:57 pm

Just joined the forum, cause I saw your thread on the Minecraft Forums and thought it looked interesting Razz
Luffy
Luffy

Back to top Go down

Hey just registered Empty Re: Hey just registered

Post  losttragedy Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:01 pm

Welcome to the Forums! I'm sure they'll greet you soon enough but I thought I might as well get my word in right now. They haven't gotten the server up quite yet but as I've heard several time ( Very Happy ) they'll have it up within the fortnight.
losttragedy
losttragedy

Back to top Go down

Post  Luffy Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:03 pm

Thanks, and yeah hopefully the server works out well Razz
Luffy
Luffy

Back to top Go down

Post  Callbb3b Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:07 pm

Thanks losttragedy. Hey Luffy. here is some information about the server https://graveyard.forumotion.com/server-layout-f5/server-layout-t6.htm The server is not currently up but it will be within the fortnight. On this server everyone can buy there own section of land. since you joined early you are guaranteed your own section of free land if you join the server. We have recorded Your name and if we see it on our server we will show you to your own section of land.
Callbb3b
Callbb3b

Back to top Go down

Post  Silly3648 Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:07 pm

Hello and welcome to the site, im a little sorry about the thread I made on the minecraft server I will be remaking it soon and posting it in... the right section. So welcome to the server as you joined before it is live you will be receiving a medium amount of land and a possible vip positions. Keep checking the website to see if we have gone live (wen it happens everyone will know about it) so you do not miss out on the initial rush of a fresh server. Yet by fresh I do not mean new are team of 4 here at graveyard have been making the server user friendly and getting the server equipment all sorted out.

So welcome and enjoy!
Silly3648
Silly3648
Admin

https://graveyard.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum