Graveyard forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEED HELP, ADMIN ABUSE

Go down

NEED HELP, ADMIN ABUSE Empty NEED HELP, ADMIN ABUSE

Post  Profesor Sun May 01, 2011 2:04 pm

I've recently joined your server and i find it very annoying and difficult to do anything. This is mainly to do admin harassment. A player named Kronozzz keeps smiting me and teleporting me around the map. Also, while i was on with him the server was constantly raining. I looked at the commands and even when I turned god mode on he could still kill me with smite. Additionally, I couldn't smite him back and the command to turn teleports off didn't work. I really want a good server to play on and this server looks good, but I can't do anything because of constant harassment. I hope that you can resolve this issue, thanks.

Profesor

Back to top Go down

NEED HELP, ADMIN ABUSE Empty Re: NEED HELP, ADMIN ABUSE

Post  worm424 Mon May 02, 2011 9:20 pm

Hey Profesor
I'm sorry to here that one of our mods abuse there power and made you have a bad time on the sever
thank you for telling us this because we can now look into the problem and find out what happen
me and silly both want you to have fun and be treated with respect if this dose happen again please tell us
as all the mods are on trial
worm424

worm424

Back to top Go down